The 3D rendering industry has several rendering engines that are known for their speed and performance. Some of the most popular fast rendering engines in the 3D industry include:
- Redshift: Redshift is a GPU-accelerated rendering engine that is known for its speed and efficiency. It uses a biased approach to rendering, which allows it to produce high-quality results quickly
- Octane Render: Octane Render is another GPU-based rendering engine that is known for its speed and ease of use. It features real-time rendering capabilities and a powerful AI-based denoising system that helps to speed up the rendering process.
- Arnold: Arnold is a CPU-based rendering engine that is used by many studios in the film and VFX industry. It is known for its speed and quality, and its adaptive sampling system helps to reduce noise and improve rendering times.
- V-Ray: V-Ray is a popular CPU-based rendering engine that is known for its speed and versatility. It features a range of rendering modes, including biased and unbiased approaches, which can help to speed up the rendering process.
- Corona Renderer: Corona Renderer is a CPU-based rendering engine that is known for its speed and simplicity. It features a range of features that can help to speed up the rendering process, including a LightMix system that allows you to adjust lighting after rendering.
It’s worth noting that the rendering speed also depends on factors such as the complexity of the scene, the hardware used for rendering, and the settings used for the rendering engine. So, the fastest rendering engine for one project may not be the same for another.